Friday, September 17

I Can See the Light(House)

The lighthouse at Ardnamurchan marks the end of our journey. We have made it clear across the Highlands of Scotland from the North Sea to the Atlantic Ocean!

I feel more that I survived this trip than that I achieved it. I hung in there! But the learning curve for mountain biking through the wild of Scotland is, like the hills, quite steep. And in both cases I fell off a few times! But, yes! In the end I made it on my own two legs.

I'll remember this voyage for a long time. Wilderness Scotland put together a great production. I hope y'all enjoyed following me from home. I'll keep blogging as I travel back to tonight's lodgings for some merry-making with the crew and the on to a night in Edinburgh, a day in London and then ... Home!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment